- We have been installing fiberglass and cellulose insulation for over 25 years.
- Traditional fiberglass can be used in every application in a home.
- Owens Corning, Certainteed, Johns Mansvillle and others have created many different fiberglass batts with assorted R-Values for certain applications in homes.
- The higher the R-Value the more efficient your home will be.
- Cellulose is one of the greenest products you can us to insulate your homes.
- Cellulose is made up of about 82% recycled newspaper and fiberglass is only about 25%.
- Insulate a home with minimal insulation, or none at all, and you will save about 40% on your costs.
- Cellulose insulation allows us to insulate the existing homes that have no insulation in either the walls or the ceilings.
- By removing your homes exterior cladding we are able to blow cellulose in the walls. This technique insulates your home without changing the appearance or creating unwanted work.
- The cellulose insulation is also one of the most affective ways to insulate your attic.
Spray Foam Insulation
- The Spray foam industry has been growing and growing and rightfully so, it is an extremely efficient insulation method.
- It is a Green Product and recommended in Energy Star applications.
- The foam is not a food source for mold and will also not hold a flame.
- Spray foam increases the overall strength of the structure up to 3 times.
- Unlike your traditional insulation foam can reach thermal efficiency at a low R-Value
- Whether you want a thin layer just to seal your home or do the whole package, there is no other way to go.
- We offer three different density’s:
- ½ lb density Polyurethane foam
- Open Cell- allows moisture to pass through
- Water Blown foam
- High expanding
- R-value of 3.8 per inch
- Great sound control
- 1.2lb density Polyurethane foam
- 60% Closed cell- will allow moisture to pass if applied at high pressures
- Water Blown Foam
- Medium expanding
- R-Value 4.9 per inch
- 2lb density Polyurethane foam
- Closed cell- does not allow moisture to pass through
- Gas blown- will emit gas after installation only for a couple days
- Low expanding foam
- R-value6.9 per inch